Monday, July 30, 2007

So It Starts

Alright, I was ready to kick this into gear. First they told me I have get fitted for an outfit. Ok, I can deal with that. This woman runs around me, rubbing up on me, smiling, taking measurements.

“I got just the thing for you, cutie,” she says with a wink.

I was appalled and now stuck wearing it, she refused to take no for an answer. She slaps a mask on my face, a hat on my head, and hands me a sword. I kinda like the sword but the rest… I’ll never hear the end of it. And I have to go out in public like this.

I’m Jedi, I can do this. I have dressed oddly before for undercover missions.

I walked into this Home Depot, and was instantly stared at like I was insane. “Nice look, some says. I lifted my chin and whipped back the cape dramatically and glared the way I usually do and said:

“You’ve never seen a guy with a cape and mask before?” That seemed to work.

A boy walked up to me and asked me if he could help me. I handed him my very short list, he looks it over and nodded. “I can help you with all of this. Follow me.” I followed, eyeballs all over me. One-girl whispers: “Is that Hayden Christensen dressed like that?”

“Oooooh nice!” another giggles. “A new movie, Hayden?”

I was warned about Hecklers but this! Who is this darn Hayden guy? I get that every time I end up on Earth! Every time I hear that name fan-girls swarm me.

Where was I? I got my stuff and left fast.

Back at the Hall of Justice I got work. It didn’t take long. Jedi Knights don’t require much for quarters. I saw a package from a follow Jedi. It had a huge stuff dinosaur in it. Really huge, much bigger than I was expecting.

When I was done arranging a man with camera walks in without knocking and starts taking my picture.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I can see the holos now.

Skywalker Out

10 comments:

Master Adana said...

Interesting new look you have there Skywalker. It grows on you.

Just don't think you can walk around like this all the time now.

Unknown said...

*spits* OOOOOOOOOOO SEXY!

*ducks*

Master Obi-Wan said...

I don't quite know what to say.

I hope this is only a phase.

Thousand Faces said...

Your "sword" looks a little wanting Anakin, is that representative?

Good luck.

Skywalker said...

My "sword" is actully- we won't discuss that here.

Good luck to you.

Crater said...

You like a real galah you do mate!

That muscle definition looks like padding to me. You got stung!

Jan the Intergalactic Aviator said...

Cute.

Superman said...

It's not that bad really you should have seen Batman's first costume.

Optimus Prime said...

That dinosaur reminds me of Grimlock.

Jeremy Rizza said...

You can't go wrong with a Zorro mask!