Sunday, September 2, 2007

Challenge 5 elimination

Well here comes the the part of the game I hate the most it's time for an elimination. Begfore I tell you who's gone I must say that Evreyone has done very well with the Question's odd challenge.

Even thousand Faces who tried to find something on me. But now one must be eliminated.

And that person is...

An alien rseort owner who has done pretty well in this competiton.


And that is......



Noel. Please turn in your costume. The next challenge is coming soon.

2 comments:

Jan the Intergalactic Aviator said...

Sorry to see you go, sweetie. After this is over we're going to have to get together and dish.

Crater said...

Hey I got nothing against Cats. In fact I was told in my last life I was a cat. Of course I don't believe any of that past life guff but you know I still like to curl up and lie in the sun all day.

bye Noel