Sunday, September 23, 2007

The winner!

Welcome to the season finale of Next Top Hero. We have had several contestants, in this game . But two have lasted to this the final episode.

Crater. A telekinetic who works for the Australian Suicide Squad like organization Project: Spearhead.

And the Nature Mage known as Thousand Faces. Who is the Godmother of Summer Dawn Of The O'Ciardha Clan.

Who will win this trophy?


Who is the one that the voters liked the most ?

Who is our winner?


Thousand Faces. You are the winner of Next Top Hero.

Everyone. Congratulate her! I'd like to thank all the players , and commenters on Next Top Hero. This has been fun.

7 comments:

Summer Dawn O'Ciardha said...

That's my Godmother there... She won... HA!

Thousand Faces said...

I won?! I won?!

This has been fun.

I'm so excited!

Superman said...

Summer Dwan I fixed that on the post.

Thoudand Faces Congrats.

Professor Xavier said...

That was a good show! Well done Thousand Faces!

Skywalker said...

Congrats! *bows*

Unknown said...

WHHOHOOOO! Rock on, faces!

Jan the Intergalactic Aviator said...

Congratulations, Thousand Faces.