Sunday, August 12, 2007

Challenge 2 elimination

Welcome everyone. Fist on the agenda I've had a talk with the Watcher, and Have told him to stop calling everyone "mortals" Since it is condescending.

Crater: OK get on with it. Who was eliminated?


Superman Fine. You all have done very well, and I must think you all for the help with the alien invasion...


Professor X: I sense you are drawing this out on purpose.


Yes well The voters thought one of you didn't go exactly with the challenge and had to much help. This is my least favorite part of the game. The one who was eliminated is......





Charles Xavier. Please turn in your costume. Next challenge is coming soon.

5 comments:

Crater said...

Well there's on gone.

Bye Chuck.

Jeremy Rizza said...

Rummy bit of luck, as the (more effete) pirates like to say. You were a stylish dude, Professor. You'll be missed!

(But then you knew that already.)

Spider-man said...

Darn, you were one of the ones I was rooting for!

Jan the Intergalactic Aviator said...

See you later, Prof.

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Hey, now you can devote all your energies to my campaign.