Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Watch out super-cat. Wo wo wo wo!

"Crater you'll be assigned Streaky the super cat." informs Supes.
I can deal with cats, it was super-girls cat. Hmmm super-girl huh! Could get in with the chicka of steel, I hear she likes the Ozzie accent. I go and give Streaky a pat and little sob bites me. Right through my telekinetic arua.
"I though he lost his powers?" I ask Supes.
"Well you know with all of those crisi, reboots and the sort you never know whats happening in the DCU." explained the big S."Of course with you being from Koma's blog and all you wouldn't be used to these fluctuations."

Hang on did Supes just dis Koma's blog?

I take the cat back to my room. The bar girls find Streaky amazingly cute and take him into their care. Training this little super cat is going to be one simple ride.
Later in the night I hear a meow and I smell a stench.
I get up out of bed and my bare feet impact on something squishy. The smell wafts up to me telling me what the cat had been doing while I was asleep.
"Lights." I grumble. I wished the lights didn't go on. The Kangaroo rug was chewed, the bar had been used as a scratching post and the mirror ball was on the floor.
"You little bastard!" I yelled. There was no answer. I looked for Streaky but he was long gone, the door had gotten a cat sized hole in it.
I follow the trail of destruction. It leads outside and I can hear cats hissing and screaming. The image is one that will be burned into my mind forever.
"Streaky what are you doing?" I yell.
The cat just gives me look and I hear in my head "Your Mama."
"Oh good your telepathic. Then read this." I think of what I'm going to do with that horny feline. He gets the message, stops molesting the other two cats and pads slowly up to me.
"You think you can take me?" threatens Streaky.
"Bring it on..... Pussy!" I taunt. Then everything goes black.

I wake up the next morning in a dumpster. I get back to the hall of justice and the door's fixed, the scratches in the bar are gone, the mirror ball has been re-attached and there's a new kangaroo rug.
The bar-girls are back. Vanya's cuddling Streaky. Stroking him and he's purring away.
"So who's the pussy now?" I hear in my head. "Here's how its going to go Warren. I'm going to get my way and your going to like it."

This is not going well at all.

3 comments:

Thousand Faces said...

I have a pet tiger, I left him with my family for this, why don't you feed him meat... He'll give... If the meat is fresh and you killed it with your bare hands.

Skywalker said...

Here kitty kitty.

Jeremy Rizza said...

I think you got a "New Earth" Geoff Johnsian Streaky. ("I CAN HAS 3-WAY NOW? I BITED YOU OFF A SEVERED HEAD BUT I ATED IT.") You have my deepest sympathies.