Friday, August 31, 2007

Noel: Getting the dirt and a little extra.

At least this round was a bit easier then the last one. I still can't believe I had to do that.... It was..... a.... traumatic experience. I really don't want to even think about it, so PLEASE don't ask.

As for this round like I said it was easier, for the most part. I had a hard time trying to find a disguise that worked for me. I mean, I'm blue with cat like futures. It's not like I can put on a trench coat and a hat to hide in the crowd. But I managed by hiding and followed the ones I had selected, around. I also made a few spy probes to help me get footage and pictures.

Probe:


Me hiding:



I decided to follow around Lex Luthor first.



I met him when I was in the Amazing Mutant Race 3 game. I just had this weird feeling that he couldn't be trusted.

And what I found was interesting. First of all He is not a true bald... he shaves.






Another thing:




Yup that's him playing a guitar and singing. In fact I have a clip with him doing some talk show and he plays a song.

Warning: NOT FOR LITTLE EARS.



I also found out he is an amateur stripper.




I didn't find out a whole lot more, so I decide to do one more. Jar Jar Binks.




I know him because he often comes to my Space Resort, Sky City.I know from personal experience that Jar Jar is a bit of an alcoholic.


He can down several of those and a few shots in one sitting. And if you think he is annoying sober, you should deal with him when he is drunk. Too bad I don't have any footage of that. But I do have clips of what he has been up too lately.



I think he is trying out for some dance contest or something.

And here he is doing an odd day job.




Advertising Garage Sales.

Well that's about all I have on these two. I would have done more but I have ran out of time.

I know these next two clips have nothing to do with with the contest, but I wanted to share these anyway. They remind me of home.


Yoda, sung by a guy named Weird Al



and Saga Begins, by the same guy.



Hope you enjoy.

1 comment:

Phobia said...

*grins* did I mention I love that vid?Well I do^_____^