Saturday, August 11, 2007

Challenge 2 judgment

Attention for the Watcher passes judgement!


Professor X: You have a habit of getting others to help with your challenges. That show initiative good work.

Noel: you get extra points for getting the attackers over to your side.

Crater: If your awake , I'd like to say you you defeated the the aliens with style. To bad about Batman though.

Jan: Daleks are pesky. Nice try on trying to convince them that you are the Doctor. Unfortunately you are now being sued for identity theft. Never impersonate a Time Lord.

Blockade Boy: You did quite well against The bacon monsters , And great chase scene with the man from Uranus.

Skywalker: At last the menace of Justin Timberlake will menace the Universe no more.


Thousand faces: You thought well on your feet against the Martin hordes.


Congratulations mortals! You have all impressed me on this challenge. This time choosing one for immunity will be hard , but since I must This weeks immunity winner is Skywalker.


Now comes time for the vote off. Viewers vote on the poll below, contestants should vote by emailing your choice at Supermanclarkent@yahoo.com

Who should leave ?
Xavier
Noel
Crater
Jan
Blockade Boy
Thousand Faces
  
pollcode.com free polls




The Watcher has spoken... farewell.

2 comments:

Skywalker said...

Yo, Sweetness!

Professor Xavier said...

Excuse me, did you just call me mortal? I can move my consciousness from body to body you know, so I plan to be here a long, long time.