Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Not My Idea Of Fun

Superman: "Your challenge is to spend the day at the asylum working with the insane heroes."

Uh huh. Okay. Like I don’t have enough insane people in my life, and he wants to add more. What struck me as odd was they did not take out weapons away when we went inside this place. Dangerous if ask me. I trucked my lightsaber out of reach.

Ford the squirrel pops out of my pocket and looks around. “We are going to have fun in this place. More people crazier than you.” I shoved his head back down.

This woman jumped in front of me and I don’t I’ve been that disturb in a long time. People tell me I emote a lot of emotion when I’m angry but this was ridiculous. Her face could have cracked stone. “Who are you?” I asked.

“I’m the Hisser. Hisssssssssssssssssssss!” she asked.




“What did you say? Kisser?”

“No HISSSSSSSERR!” She blinked and took a step closer. “Do you want a kisser? I can do that to.”

I waved hand. “That’s alright, but thanks.”

She posed and flashed her lashes. “You like me my buns?”

“What?”

“My buns! You like my buns?”

Oh, her hair! “Uh, very nice.” Note to self: tell Padme never wear hair buns again.

She eyes me. “What are you in here for?”

“I’m not in here for anything. I’m visiting.”

“Hissssssssssss! Want play with my snake?” she asked.

“No.”

“Can I play with yours?”

“Excuse me?”

She points down, I looked. There was large black snake wrapping itself around my foot, tongue flickering. Ford jumped of my pocket and took for the tallest thing he could get to. I guess he thought he was going to be lunch.

“This isn’t mine,” I said, moving my foot away.

“Opps that’s mine!” she giggled and picked it up. “My bad!”

She stuck the snake’s head in my face. “Hiisssss name is Slurper,” she told me as I leaned back, glaring. They actually let her have that in here? I shook my head and backed away from her before I took its head off.

Ford jump on my shoulder as son as I was far away form her. “Get me outa here, AS!”

“I told you not to call me that!”

“You rather I called you Hayden?”

I tossed him out the window and left.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, AS, lol!

Henchman432 said...

"Her ace could have cracked stone"

What is "Her ace"?

November Rain said...

wouldnt be my idea of fun either

Jan the Intergalactic Aviator said...

I have to admit, those buns are nice.

Catia Ravenstone said...

And they say I'm insane? hmph.. I am perfectly normal thanks

Phobia said...

now you know why I wear my hair long..buns are creepy

Godfrey Zebulon said...

* glares at Catia* except for the fact your out to murder half the galaxy? Oh yeah you and Hanibil Lechter would get along famously...*sacarsm here*