Sunday, August 5, 2007

Challenge 2

Everyone is gathered in the Hall of Justice meeting room when superman walks in a very different looking Superman.


Noel: Superman what happened to you?

E2 Superman: I ain't that young whippersnapper from this universe I'm Earth2 Superman.



Blockade boy: Aren't you dead?

E2 Superman: Bah! back in my day when a superhero died he got"back up again and shook it off.

Jan: Did you just say bah?


E2 Superman: The reason I'm here is because Earth 1 Superman is fighting an alien invasion, and now so are you. There are three waves you must face. Spaceships in the air, ground troops on the ground, and Monsters of different kinds of descriptions. the aliens are different races that are mad at Earth. There are seven warlords, that have built giant bases across the city. Your job is to get to one of them , defeat a warlord and destroy the bases so the other superheroes you see in peril. One of you will get immunity whatever that is I don't watch these new fangled shows. Any questions?


Crater: Sure do I have to keep wearing this Spongebob outfit?

E2 Superman: Why not? Aliens in uncontrollable fits of laughter are easy to beat.

7 comments:

Crater said...

Who does this old codger think he is?

I'm not wearing that yellow menace of a costume.

Spider-man said...

Aaah, but he has a point! The power of comedy is a powerful weapon indeed ;)

Besides... do you REALLY want to wear spandex?

Jeremy Rizza said...

I love that Jan called him out on saying "Bah!"

Skywalker said...

Spandex... it creeps up your- never mind.
Hey, Crater, think if it this way, at least the kiddies will love you.

Jan the Intergalactic Aviator said...

Seriously, "Bah?" Does he think he's Vegeta or something?

Crater said...

Well Ani-can I must tell you that loving from kids is wrong. Whoever taught you that is a bad bad person.

Optimus Prime said...

If the invaders are Decepticons, I shall lead the Autobots against them.