Sunday, August 12, 2007

Third Challenge

After the last challenge we're going to give you a more simple one.

Blockade boy: Good I need vacation.


Superman: I wouldn't call this a vacation .


Jan: It can't be worse than dodging Daleks.


Superman : I suppose it's a matter of perspective.

Noel: I'm almost afraid to find out what it is.


Superman: This week you will be training super pets, as in the worst of them each pet will have a superpower of some sort. And they all have bad attitudes. hopefully by the end of the week you have your assigned pet well trained.

Jan: One of them won't turn into a person and try to date us will it?

Superman: I hope not. Go into the next room and choose your pet. Great Krypton!





X-23: They um escaped.

Crater: Can I pick the one in the mini skirt?

Superman: No.

No comments: