Sunday, August 19, 2007

Challenge 4

Crater: " So why exactly are goin' on a field trip? Where are we?"

Superman: " Not everyone is cut out for super hero work sometimes the stress gets to people. "


Jan: "I 'd guess so."


In the back ground a big blue man runs by. " Spooooooon!"

Superman : "As you can see with the Tick over there. This is the Superhero insane asylum. Wait a minute what is she doing here?"




Batgirl: You have to help me Superman .. they think I'm crazy!"

Orderly: "It's time for your shot Morph! Now leave the the TV show alone."




Morph: " Hahahahahhahaahahahaha!"


Anakin: "Yo Dawg! what are doing here ?"


Superman:" Your challenge is to spend the day at the asylum working with the insane heroes."



Jan: " Are they dangerous?"

Superman: " No. Just a little strange. Your work assignments will be passed out to you . And now a word from our sponsor. "

Batman: Do you get sick of listening to your sidekicks? I do. All day long It's holy this and holy that. That's why I give Robin, and the others sidekick Ritalin specially made for annoying junior partners. I never have to go through a scene like this again.

1 comment:

Spider-man said...

Whoa, now if any of them come out more sane than they went in, I will put my faith in asylums again!