Sunday, August 19, 2007

challenge 3 elimintion

"Welcome contestants!" I greet with as much cheeriness I can muster. Crater whose usual jokes at my expense was acting strange. He was licking his leg and he stares at me with a then emits a small "meow."


I shake my head at that if it's some kind of prank I don't get it. I had in my hand the elimination results they all looked at me expectantly. " It's time for the elimination. "


The pulse rates in the room go up. " Well all the pets seem to be in good shape, and are fairly well trained, except for Streaky who seems to have the symptoms of a hang over you wouldn't happen to know anything about that would you Crater?"

" Brrrp! Meow!" Is his only answer.


" Ok. Moving along. One of you the voters thought went a little too far in your training. and became a little too much like your animal."


This is my least favorite part of the show but there can only be one winner. Might as well get it over with.


" Blockade Boy. Turn in your costume."



As they say their good byes I go back to the producers to find out what is the next challenge.

2 comments:

Jeremy Rizza said...

Well, I appreciate the opportunity, and it was great meeting all of you. Also, I'm keeping Cootie and none of you can stop me. *laughs maniacally*

...Oh, none of you wanted her anyway?

Crap.

Jan the Intergalactic Aviator said...

Sorry to see you go, Blockade. I hardly got know you.