Friday, August 10, 2007

I blew up your mother.....ship Part 2

I was still falling when I saw the alien base, I also spotted troops outside the base. Might as well make the best of the situation. Its times like these when I realise that having this power is just so cool.
I hit the ground and set off seismometers across the south pacific. I was informed later that I rated a 4.2 on the Richter scale. Good times.

"Whooo! That was a rush!" I yell. I look around at the devastation I caused. "Its good to me."
I chuckle as I kick the dead and dying corpses out of my way. I get to the base. Its got a huge wall around it and looks like a castle. I knock on the big steel gates.
"Little pig little pig let me in." I taunt. A little sensor thing pops out of the wall.
"zzzzzt identify yourself." says the sensor.
"I'm Crater. I'm 5'11, 75 kg, blue eyes, red hair. I'm a Libra and I like to beat up aliens who try to take over my planet." I was going to go with long walks on the beach at sunset but who am I kidding. I'm can't commit to a relation ship that lasts longer than two hours. I'm shallow and insensitive, but thats ok I'm an Australian.

"zzzzz intruder alert." replies the sensor.
"They always want to do it the hard way." I sigh. I strike the doors as hard as I can, which when you add my Telekinetic aura is a lot of force. There's an almighty metallic "Krannnnnnng".
"Ohh Shit." I mutter. Cause the gates haven't even got a dent in them. I was guessing adamantium, or vibranium. But then they begin to open up.

"My God Pink Floyd were warning us!" I utter as marching out of the castle walls were an army of giant hammers. It was like I was on a bad LSD trip. Hang on I could be. Then the hammers turned on me, one by one hammering me into the ground.
"Thanks I really wanted to know how a nail felt like. Not!" I yelled my head just above the ground. I was ok but I had one mother-ship of a headache. I decide to play possum and act like they knocked me out. I hear someone barking orders to put me in a cell. One of them drags me out of the hole, his hands slip into my pocket and then he screams.
I open an eye to see whats going on and one of the aliens is holding his hand and writhing in pain.
"The human has poison!" he screams.
I check my pocket. There's something black on it, I smell it, I taste it. Vegemite. The top of the jar must have gotten loose when I was getting nailed by the hammers.
I decided that it was time to act.
"Thats right I got poison and I'm not afraid to use it." I shout. I only had a small jar of Vegemite on me.
A few try to rush me, I fling some Vegemite at them they fall in a screaming heap.
The rest give up right there and then.

No long after that a few of the Leaguers showed up with the NZ Defense Force to clean up. Red Arrow, and the ultra-hot Vixen (Rrrrroow). I got a high five from Red Arrow and Vixen even smiled at me. She slinked up towards me and kissed me on the cheek.
"Sorry." she appologised. My body went all limp.
"Vixen's using poison Ivy's knockout lipstick" Said a gravely voice.
"Batman!" I called out.
"Yes." Answered Batman. "Now time to wash your mouth out!"

2 comments:

Spider-man said...

Darn, I thought for sure that Batman thing was a hollow promise... Usually when my mouth gets threatened like that, the soap thing never actually happens!

Batman said...

I don't make hollow promises.