Saturday, August 11, 2007

Noel: Saving Earth

After E2 Superman told us what we had to do I quickly ran out to my ship. I never have cared for fighting, but I can do just as well as anyone in air or ground combat.The good thing is my ship is equipped for such a thing. Ever since the mess with Kloddo (he's dead now), I had all my ships equipped with a large amount of weaponry and had my shields upgraded to my own specifications. So now they are all near indestructible. So this will be easy.

My personal ship Lone Star 2 is my favorite and most used ship. Thus being the one with the most weapons and the strongest shields.



As I entered Earths Air Space I scanned the surrounding area and my sensors picked up a couple hundred fighters and a couple larger ships. I decided to do a sneak attack on the larger ships first. I turned on my cloaking devise and made my way to one of the larger ships. Swooping in close to one of them I scanned its shield frequency. Once I got the information I needed I adjusted my shields to match it's own. Now I can sneak under it's shields and destroy it without even being detected. I quickly took out the propulsion system, it's weaponry and it's shielding. Now that it is nothing more then a sitting duck, I move on to the next one. Soon it too was in the same state.

I then started after the smaller ships:



Pretty easy.

I wanted to hear the what the others were saying so I turn on my head set and had it search for a random single. Once I got the single from the enemy I heard nothing but a whole lot of cussing going on. It seemed like nobody knew where the attacks were coming from, and that's the way I wanted it. Just before I turned off the head set I heard a voice swear in my native Nepton language. Then the voice continued to shout out orders. Knowing that almost all native Neptons died, along with our language, during the attack on our planet. I was curious as to who this man was and if it was really a Nepton. So I decided to find him.

I did a quick search trying to lock onto this mans signal. It took me a minute, but I managed to lock onto it and I found it's source. It was a small fighter. Flying along behind it with my cloaking devise still on I decided to scan the ship. I found it carried a single being. This small fighter joined up with several others that looked just like it. With my head set still on I heard this man shout out in Nepton.

"They were attacked out of no where"

"...." the other side answered. I was searching the for the other signals.

"I did a scan, I didn't pick up a damn thing"

"......." Still working on it.

"I never thought of that, I'll give it a try."

As I was trying to get the other signals, I spotted a light on my control panel go off. 'Shit they are scanning my ship' I thought. Before I could do anything the ship I was listening to spoke up.

"I found it, it's right here...... and I believe it is listening to me."

'Double shit' I looked up and seen the ships surround me.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I'm not to afraid since I can just jamb their frequencies, reprogram my shielding frequencies, and high tail it out of there. But before I do I decided to see just who this person is.

So I quickly turn on my microphone and spoke in the Native Nepton language. "Yeah I'm here, and yeah I'm listening in on you. But I want to know how YOU know the Nepton language?"

"I should be the one asking you the questions, not the other way around. Why did you attack the base ships, and how do YOU know the language of MY people?" He yelled at me.

"YOUR people? Your Neptonian?" I asked.

"Yeah.... so answer my questions or I'll blow you away."

"Well first of all I'm a Neptonian too, second I attacked your base ships, cause I'm helping Earth stay safe from your attacks. Now tell my why are you attacking Earth in the first place."

"How... Why... It's not possible. There is NO way you can be a Neptonian. My group and I are all that's left of the survivors. I and a few other joined up with several other species to take over Earth. They promised us if we helped them fight they would give us a section of the surface to live on. I'm doing this to save my people."

I moved my ship closer to his, so close in fact that once I turned off my cloaking device he could clearly see me. Once I was close enough I turned off the device. I could see him look on in amazement'Damn he's hot' I thought. I slipped the mask off my face and waved. I then asked."So there are more survivors?"

"What do you mean by MORE?"

"Well I for one survived and I know of a couple others"

"Really how did you and these others manage to survive?"

"Well I was stranded on Christa the night of the attack and lived there for close to a hundred years before I left. Long story on how I got there. The others wouldn't tell me their stories. Memories are too hard to talk about I guess."

"So are these others living on this planet?"

"No they live and work at Sky City, my Space Resort. And if you stop these attacks and help me defeat these aliens I'll offer you and all the other survivors the same thing."

"Hummm.....let me talk to the others." Suddenly my head set went fuzzy. I sat there for a few minutes. Finally he came back on. "So you say you can offer us jobs and a place to live on the Resort Ship of yours?"

"Yup I can, and if you don't wish to live on this resort I'm sure I can find a safe place for you and whoever else to live."

"So where is this Resort ship of yours?"

I took a minute to get all the information he would need about Sky City. I then sent it to him."Here is all the info on Sky City."

The line went quiet for a few more minutes. "Well this offer is better then any of the others. We will take it and help you. Here is all the information you'll need on the ships shielding and weaponry. Also the location of the main base."

"Wow, Thanks. I'll need help destroying the ships in the air also with taking out the base.

"We'll follow you."

"Do you have cloaking devices on your ships?"

"Yup"

"Okay turn them on the put them on the same frequency as mine. Also change the radio frequency to this. It's a safer channel."

"Okay I sent word down to the base to a few fellow Neptonians. They will take out the communication network so that the enemies will be deaf to what is going on. That way nobody will know what is going on until it's to late."

"Great this will be easy then, first we need to take out these space fighter. Then a few of us will go down to take out the ground forces. THEN we will take out the main base and the Warlord. Got it."

"Got it. We'll be ready in a few."

After a few minutes everyone was ready. We attacked fast and hard. They never knew what hit them. As soon as most of the enemy ships were destroyed I went to attack the ground forces and destroy the main base. I took a couple comrades with me, leaving the others to finish off the space fight.

We landed near the base and since the Neptonians were still supposed to be working for the enemy, we easily took over a couple ground walkers.



We then made quick work of the ground forces.

Now for the main base and Warlord.



Once again the infiltration of the base was easy. With the help of the others of course. They also gave me a suit so I wouldn't stand out. Even though the guys really liked my outfit. I told them I'll explain it later, for now we have things to do.

When we entered the base everyone was running around in a panic. There was alien species of all types. Luckily nobody really took notice of us. We quickly made our way to the center core/or energy room. I figured that if we plant a bomb here it will easily destroy the whole base, along with the Warlord.

Placing the bomb and setting the timer to give us plenty of time to escape. We left. We made our way through the maze of hallways. Once we nearly made it out we were stopped.



This guy was absolutely pissed. It started yelling in a strange language then attacked us. I was pushed out of the way and was told that this was the Warlord and that they would deal with him. I laid low and watch them fight. But this creepy alien dude was strong and we were losing time. We needed to get out and fast. So as a last ditched effort I used my powers. I hate using them cause they leave me extremely drained. With my powers I pictured his heart in my minds eye. I then pinched the main artery, stopping blood flow to his heart.

I watched as he grabbed at his chest and collapsed, dead. The other were surprised at what happened. Then looked at me. I was on my knees breathing hard, almost ready to pass out. One of the guys named Nate, asked if I was okay and I just nodded and said that we better get out of there and fast. He picked my up bridal style and ran out with the others close behind. We just made it out when the building exploded. We were thrown several yards and showered with pieces of burning building. Nate protected me from the burning metal and ash. Once every thing settled Nate let me up.




He asked me if I was okay and I said yeah. He however had a large gash on his shoulder. I went to look at it but he pushed me away saying that he was fine and that we should find the others.

After a quick search and some digging we found everyone, alive and doing okay. They all had mild cuts and bruises, but nothing real major. Since their quarters were destroyed and knowing that the challenge was over, we met up with the others that stayed to finish the space fight, and we headed back to the Hall of Justice. Not caring about the looks we got, I had them come up to my room to get showered and bandaged. We spent hours just talking and getting to know one another. But I wasn't sure if guests were aloud to stay here so I arranged for them to stay at a near by hotel. There was still so much I wanted to talk to them about.

When they left I noticed that they left a few pictures.

THIS IS Jowel:



ANNA & YASH




NATE (My favorite guy)

No comments: