Thursday, August 16, 2007

Everybody wants to be a cat but me

The rest of the week went from worse to abysmal.
Streaky turned the bar-girls against me. Vanya left after I tried to chuck Streaky out of the house by the scruff of the neck. I knew something was wrong when I thought I caught Streaky asleep.
The next morning I woke with twenty cats in my bed.

He turned my shower into a public cat-box.
When I turned the water on to retaliate he just thumped me.
But the worst was to come. I come home that evening and I'm assaulted by Streaky he knocks me out cold.
I wake up attached to this device. There's this guy chuckling a horrible laugh.
"You wont like what happens to you Mr Crater." he tells me.
"Streaky I'll get you for this." I scream.
"Oh don't worry I'll put your brain back in your body." explained Streaky. "But Frank wanted to know what it was like to be a human. I thought why not, and Modulok was all too keen to put his brain transfer machine to good use."
"Whose Frank?" I ask.
"This little white kitty." Modulok showed me Frank.
"Noooo!" I scream. Modulok throws the switch.

I wake up and all I can do I meow. I see Frank in my body. Thank God he's still wearing underwear. Frank paraded around on all fours, screaming and roaring.

Streaky and he left later to have some fun. I decided to hit the bottle.
Streaky better get Modulok to put my brain back.

3 comments:

Jan the Intergalactic Aviator said...

That's pretty cool how in between all those pictures of cats, you were able to slip in a few pics of your typical Saturday night. :-)

Skywalker said...

That cat with the beer bottles ...now that's funny.

Jeremy Rizza said...

Bwah! The beauty part is, if your timing is right it's Frank who gets stuck with the hangover!