Saturday, August 4, 2007

The Watcher's judgement 1

I am the Uatu The Watcher.. I'm here to answer to question.. What if... I didn't have have gambling debuts. I wouldn't be judging this show that's for sure. I might as well get on with this.

Skywalker: Yours was one of the best costumes. Though the hecklers were extremely easy on you. Your room is sparse but that's what I expect from a Jedi.

Jan: You do look great in your costume,and the Hecklers were more too attracted to you that they couldn't do their job. I suppose that's happens when Superman let's his horny clone do the hiring. And your quest for a dinosaur was interesting.

Thousand Faces: Well I guess it's good that you didn't kill your fashion designer. Your room was one of the most different. Good idea on transmuting the dino.


Yamcha: Where do I begin? First off this is top hero. Not top serial killer. Your room is great somehow. Not sure how you did that talking to cats, though You have an annoying dinosaur enjoy living with it. I think your girlfriend broke up with you because you called your groin "special place."



Blockade Boy: Though punching a kid is a bit unheroic it is understandable given what happened. You did what you could with the horrible costume you had. It is every 90's cliche' in one. Your room is fascinating. Kind of like mine on the moon. Yours is a very obedient dinosaur.

Crater: It took heroic effort to not punch the hecklers. Though I like the fact that you gave as good as you got. Your costume was unfortunate, your room is great though.

Professor Xavier: A cape and a suit you look like Opera Man. Or Count Dracula. But compared to the other outfits that is better. Though I'm not so sue about you using your mind control powers to wear what you want. Though I do appreciate the sneakiness. Also the Hecklers didn't seem to bother you. I suppose your telepathy has something to do with that as well. Your room could have been worse it could have been Batman's

Noel: Don't let your breakup with Hank cloud your judgment of all men. though the idiots Kon hired, aren't exactly the bast of the the race. Nice room. And the dinos seem to be doing well.



The winner of immunity this time is










Blockade boy. The rest are up for elimination. contestants send your choices to Supermanclarkent@yahoo.com. While viewers can vote on this poll. The one who was eliminated shall be announced tomorrow.

who should be eliminated?
Yamcha
Xavier
Jan
Thousand Faces
Crater
Noel
Skywalker
pollcode.com free polls

No comments: